What Is HomeAid Austin?
HomeAid Austin is a 501(c)(3) charity that identifies long-term, stable homeless care providers who need additional capacity and pairs them with our builders, vendors and suppliers, who donate their time, materials and labor to rehabilitate and build housing for Austin’s homeless. Our care provider partners serve:
• Youth who have aged out of foster care
• Women in crisis pregnancy
• Victims of domestic violence and spousal desertion
• Children who have become homeless due to a family crisis
• Mentally challenged
• Adults living with HIV/AIDS
• Families and individuals who are homeless as a result of job loss or illness
• Individuals and families suffering from drug and alcohol abuse
HomeAid Austin serves as the housing developer and liaison between our homeless care providers, the community at large, volunteers, builders, remodelers and developers, and their suppliers and vendors. If you are a care provider that provides care for homeless families and individuals, please click here.